A lovely one bed, first floor flat with gas central heating and allocated parking space.
Entrance lobby to a large open plan lounge/kitchen (18’5″ x 10’1″). The kitchen area has a good range of modern units with stainless steel built in oven/hob and chimney hood and glass splash backs. Integrated appliances include a washer dryer and fridge. The bedroom is a large double (18″5′ x 7″3′).
The bathroom (7’3″ x 5’10”) is fitted with a white suite and modern tiles. Over the bath is a fitted hand held shower attachment.
The flat has vertical blinds, curtain poles and laminate flooring laid throughout. Gas central heating, one allocated parking space.
Energy efficient flat EPC C (78) click to see EPC: 14 brewers baroque epc Council Tax Band A
To view call for an immediate viewing!
Careful tenants only.
Permitted Fees and Default Fees
1. Holding deposit – due to reserve a property, refundable/or used as part payment of your Security deposit) = £121.00
2. Rent – due monthly in advance. Payable the day before you move in = £525.00
3. Security deposit – required if you cause damage to the property, do not return it in its original condition, do not pay your rent or break the terms of your tenancy agreement. Payable the day before you move in = £600.00
4. Rent arrears – for late payment of rent. = £ Bank of England’s base rate + 3% each day the payment has been outstanding
5. Lost key(s)/security device(s)- should you lose a key/security device. =£ reasonable costs that the Landlord/Agent has incurred as a result of the lost key or security device.
6. Changes to the tenancy – where the tenant requests a change to the tenancy agreement (e.g. a change of sharer or permission to keep pets on the property) = £50.00 plus vat
7. Early termination fee – if you request to end the tenancy mid term you are required to pay the Landlords loss or Agents reasonable incurred costs if early termination is agreed. A calculation of the cost is available on request.
8. Bills – council tax, utility and communication services costs incurred during the term of the tenancy
Layzell is a member of the Property Ombudsman and holds Client Money Protection via Let alliance as a member of the UK Association of Letting Agents.