This 5 roomed shared house is a large semi-detached house with gardens and drive. Use of kitchen, conservatory, lounge, downstairs WC and bathroom.
ROOM 3 – The room is now complete with some furniture provided if required.
Amenities in and around Melksham include swimming pool/fitness centre, library and ‘bus services to surrounding areas and is considered to be ideally located for access to the town’s ring road. Neighbouring towns include Corsham, Calne, Devizes, Bradford on Avon, Trowbridge and Chippenham with the latter having the benefit of main line rail services whilst the City of Bath with its many facilities lies some ten miles distant. Access to the M4 at junction 17 lies three miles north of Chippenham.
Energy efficient property – D rated (65) click link to view EPC : 42 Scotland Road, Melksham
Professional and careful tenants only
Permitted Fees and Default Fees:
1. Holding deposit – due to reserve a property, refundable/or used as part payment of your Security deposit) = £99.00
2. Rent – due monthly in advance. Payable the day before you move in = £430.00
3. Security deposit – required if you cause damage to the property, do not return it in its original condition, do not pay your rent or break the terms of your tenancy agreement. Payable the day before you move in = £495.00
1. Rent Arrears – for late payment of rent. = £ Bank of England’s base rate + 3% each day the payment has been outstanding
2. Lost key(s)/security device(s) – should you lose a key/security device. =£ reasonable costs that the Landlord/Agent has incurred as a result of the lost key or security device.
3. Changes to the tenancy – where the tenant requests a change to the tenancy agreement (e.g. a change of sharer or permission to keep pets on the property) = £50.00 plus vat
4. Early termination fee – if you request to end the tenancy mid-term you are required to pay the Landlords loss or Agents reasonable incurred costs if early termination is agreed. A calculation of the cost is available on request.
5. Bills – council tax, utility and communication services costs incurred during the term of the tenancy
Layzell is a member of the Property Ombudsman and holds Client Money Protection via Let alliance as a member of the UK Association of Letting Agents.