NO REFERENCING FEES! ROOM TO LET IN SHARED HOUSE.
The property has a rich heritage and is most notable in living memory as “Directors House” – headquarters to the towns former Brewery.
Room 7 available to view now.
All rooms are large doubles, with storage, double beds and furniture included if required. A courtyard at the rear of the property is accessible to residents.
The property is substantial in all ways with lovely ceiling heights and room proportions and much of the interior is listed and beautiful – in particular many fireplaces of note, a fine c.16/17th century panelled room with deep moulded cross beamed ceiling and impressive doors, mouldings and skirting boards.
Nearby contract parking is available to rent, contact us for more details.
All bills included. Professional and careful tenants only.
Permitted Fees and Default Fees
1. Holding deposit – due to reserve a property, refundable/or used as part payment of your Security deposit) = £103.00 single occupancy / £126.00 double occupancy
2. Rent – due monthly in arrears. Payable the day before you move in = £450.00 single occupancy / £550.00 double occupancy
3. Security deposit – required if you cause damage to the property, do not return it in its original condition, do not pay your rent or break the terms of your tenancy agreement. Payable the day before you move in = £515.00 single occupancy / £630.00 double occupancy
4. Rent Arrears – for late payment of rent. = £ Bank of England’s base rate + 3% each day the payment has been outstanding
5. Lost key(s)/security device(s)- should you lose a key/security device. =£ reasonable costs that the Landlord/Agent has incurred as a result of the lost key or security device.
6. Changes to the tenancy – where the tenant requests a change to the tenancy agreement (e.g. a change of sharer or permission to keep pets on the property) = £50.00 plus vat
7. Early termination fee – if you request to end the tenancy mid term you are required to pay the Landlords loss or Agents reasonable incurred costs if early termination is agreed. A calculation of the cost is available on request.
8. Bills – council tax, utility and communication services costs incurred during the term of the tenancy
Layzell is a member of the Property Ombudsman and holds Client Money Protection via Let alliance as a member of the UK Association of Letting Agents.