The Kennet and Avon canal borders the village and is a short walk from the property. The village of Semington is situated midway between the market towns of Trowbridge and Melksham (3 miles) and the M4 motorway with access to London is just to the north of Chippenham (about 12 miles). Mainline rail services to London are available from both Chippenham, Westbury and Bath.
Shared use of; entrance hall, kitchen dining room, lounge and ground floor WC. On the first floor is a lounge, double bedroom and shower room.
This modern 3 storey property is in immaculate condition and consists of; kitchen dining room. Kitchen with cooker and hob, fridge freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. The kitchen is fully equipped for shared use. A ground floor WC is just off the hall.
On the first floor is a lounge (new TV to be delivered soon) sharers bedroom and your own shower room.
The Landlord has sole use of the second floor.
Furniture included in the room; – wooden double wardrobe, double bed with mattress and a chest of drawers. All bed linen and towels etc are provided.
Allocated parking space.
The house faces onto landscaped and meticulously maintained communal gardens. The development lies on the edge of the village of Semington close to open countryside.
Furniture included in the room; – wooden double wardrobe, double bed with mattress and a chest of drawers.
An allowance for electric has been built into the rent. Low usage may mean a refund is issued, calculated annually.
Energy efficient house E (39)
Professional tenants only. Immediate move in available or later in the year.
Permitted Fees and Default Fees:
1. Holding deposit – due to reserve a property, refundable/or used as part payment of your Security deposit) = £136.00
2. Rent – due monthly in advance. Payable the day before you move in = £600.00
3. Security deposit – required if you cause damage to the property, do not return it in its original condition, do not pay your rent or break the terms of your tenancy agreement. Payable the day before you move in = £690.00
4. Rent Arrears – for late payment of rent. = £ Bank of England’s base rate + 3% each day the payment has been outstanding
5. Lost key(s)/security device(s) – should you lose a key/security device. =£ reasonable costs that the Landlord/Agent has incurred as a result of the lost key or security device.
6. Changes to the tenancy – where the tenant requests a change to the tenancy agreement (e.g. a change of sharer or permission to keep pets on the property) = £50.00 plus vat
7. Early termination fee – if you request to end the tenancy mid-term you are required to pay the Landlords loss or Agents reasonable incurred costs if early termination is agreed. A calculation of the cost is available on request.
Layzell is a member of the Property Ombudsman and holds Client Money Protection via Let alliance as a member of the UK Association of Letting Agents.